wow.. so cool, lmao at the dude on the bike
That bike looks sort of familiar.
:lmao: Cool work.
Great concept, well executed, but I get a slightly "over-processed" impression from it.

Yep, definitely like the edit better. The original was good, but I think the edited sky is a big improvement!
Heehee, what a fun shot!! Love it!
Yes, that toned-down version seems to be a bit better, takes the intense blue colouring off of the chrome parts on the motorbike and has them look more like chrome parts, after all. Also, like tirediron said, the sky was a tad too intense in the first version.
What a funny photo. I am surprised to see that the guy how's making second got that far on his bi-"cycle" (can't detect anything like a cycle there at all![]()
![]()
) at all!
![]()

Ah, thanks for that link. (I've been a bit out of the loop here on TPF with my trip to Stockholm/Sweden and all the processing and posting my photos to the OTHER internet forum that I visit - and with members of which I had that meeting there).
:thumbup::thumbup: Love it. Thanks for the chuckle too.![]()
The edit looks good.