Color adjusting in Elements

padrepaul77

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was toying with the elements and color and hue...makes quite a difference. In general do you find using it to enhance the sky or sunset shots is best? And how high should you go before the color becomes too strong? I guess it's a matter of personal taste. I'm attaching two images; one the one shot with no post-processing; the other with some color adjustment. I definitely like the enhanced color a little more...any suggestions?

Thanks,
Paul

Attachments

• $Adjusted Minneapolis Shot.jpg
    $Adjusted Minneapolis Shot.jpg
    368.6 KB · Views: 43
  • $IMG_4060.JPG
    $IMG_4060.JPG
    287.5 KB · Views: 57
Was toying with the elements and color and hue...makes quite a difference. In general do you find using it to enhance the sky or sunset shots is best? And how high should you go before the color becomes too strong? I guess it's a matter of personal taste.
Yes, it's personal taste...but it's good idea to use a calibrated monitor so that the colors you're seeing on the monitor are true.

Do you have a good book or on-line resource to help you with Elements?
I'm attaching two images; one the one shot with no post-processing; the other with some color adjustment. I definitely like the enhanced color a little more...any suggestions?
The 1st one has a nicer, warmer tone to it. The 2nd image is a little cool for my tastes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back