What's new

Color or B&W

Looks great in color since Coca Cola red is so iconic, but not bad in B&W either. The red loses some of its impact I think in gray since that takes up so much of the image. I wonder if framed differently, maybe with more of the brick pattern showing, how that would look in B&W? Great photo either way.
 
Coca~Cola signage MUST have red in it!

Think Florida State Seminoles uniforms...in gray....and white...uggg!
 
Coca~Cola signage MUST have red in it!

Think Florida State Seminoles uniforms...in gray....and white...uggg!

Wow, Derrel, you had to pull out the big gun there for that point. But well taken.
 
That is a hard choice sometimes. some photos seem to jump out and tell you "I want to be color" or "I want to be bw".
others, tougher.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom