Wally TPF Noob! Joined Jun 14, 2005 Messages 401 Reaction score 19 Location Erie, PA Feb 8, 2006 #1 This is another shot from Pinegrove Cemetery in Corry PA. This was shot with a Canon 300D and a Lensbaby 2 lens. Heavily worked on in Photoshop.
This is another shot from Pinegrove Cemetery in Corry PA. This was shot with a Canon 300D and a Lensbaby 2 lens. Heavily worked on in Photoshop.
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2006 #2 Nice capture Wally. You sure have that lensbaby mastered.
A anicole TPF Noob! Joined Jun 29, 2005 Messages 2,148 Reaction score 93 Feb 9, 2006 #3 Powerful shot!
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Feb 9, 2006 Banned #4 really cool shot wally....i love this...
MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Feb 9, 2006 #5 Very Very nice! Very gothic looking!
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Feb 9, 2006 #6 This shot is very powerful Wally. Excellent job! : )
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2006 #7 Great shot wally... i love it :thumbup:
Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 5, 2004 Messages 21,167 Reaction score 110 Location North Central Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2006 #8 I have a town named after me? COOL! Very cool shot though...I really need to get me a lensbaby!
Wally TPF Noob! Joined Jun 14, 2005 Messages 401 Reaction score 19 Location Erie, PA Feb 9, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 thank you everyone for your feedback!!
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2006 #10 A perfect shot with that lens. Eric
Oldfireguy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2006 Messages 987 Reaction score 6 Location Puyallup, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2006 #11 Very nice! I like it a lot. Not sure what a lensbaby is is but I guess I will have to look it up. Great shot!
Very nice! I like it a lot. Not sure what a lensbaby is is but I guess I will have to look it up. Great shot!