D3000

robdavis305

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im wanting to get a camera for my daughter at christmas and was thinking about the D3000. I picked this camera for the guide option to try and teach her the basics of understand the 3 rules of exposure. She loves my D90 but am not in the position to pay that kind of money. I just wanted everyones input on this model of nikon.

Oh wow If I got that for Xmas, I would have said thanks for the next 2 weeks!!
non-stop!
I waited 2 years to finally get my camera which I had to then buy myself...

It seems like a nice little Nikon body...you can get it with a kit lens from Adorama for $546. So, hey with your darling daughter selling your senior portrait services to her schoolmates, you could buy her one after shootin' only 11 senior portrait sets!

The D3000 has a lot going for it--in-camera retouching and redeye removal, 11-point Autofocus with Scene Recognition, built-in automatic sensor cleaning, 3fps shooting, 10 megapixel sensor, light, small, father-affordable,you know, a great small d-slr. The "big" features to me are the in-camera D-lighting and the first sub-$500 body to have the new-style, 11-point Autofocusing.

This is not the daughter that told everybody about senior pics LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most reactions

Back