D7000 question for owners...

mjhoward

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.michaeljeremie.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was wondering if there is anyway for the D7000 to display the remaining number of captures as a sum of both SD cards rather than just the one in the #1 slot. I've got 2 SD cards, If I have the one card in, it shows the remaining number of captures I can take (say 50) regardless of the slot # it is in. If I insert a 2nd card, it shows only the remaining pictures left in slot #1. If my other card has 150 shots remaining, and it is in slot #2, then the top display only shows the 50 remaining from card #1 (confused yet?). So, is there any way to make it show the 200 shots remaining between both cards? I have it set so card # 2 is overflow and not backup or video files. Thanks.

Well that sucks... I dont understand why they wouldn't allow it to do that when set to overflow. That mode essentially makes your 2 cards into one larger one. I would think it would be important to know how many TOTAL pics you've got left.

I lost a bet - $10.

I was certain it would take a lot less time before someone bitched about this, relative to the D7000. ;) I bet it would be in the first week after the D7000 was released.

Shoot til you fill card 1. Then see if the image remaining count changes to reflect slot 2. Please let me know what you find. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back