What's new

Daily Drivers

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a few shots from times out strolling around.

All taken with Canon FD 85mm on Canon EF
007_3_3.jpg

See it bigger here

008_3_2.jpg

See it bigger here

003_3.jpg

See it bigger here

These last two are a little grain eaten but.....I'll fix it later
001_2_plate.jpg

See it bigger here

010_2.jpg

See it bigger here


I have many more but I have not had the time to scan them yet.
 
Cool shots. Are you looking for some criticisms or critiques?
 
Cool shots. Are you looking for some criticisms or critiques?

Not particularly, These are unarranged shoots, Shot as found. I did not put a great deal of effort into these, I just figured I would show them.

If you want to offer your input feel free, just bare in mind that these where just for the fun of it because they where there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom