Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Dawn at the Pinnacles, taken in Dorset during one of the Workshops I led on the Jurassic Coast last spring. Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

SL_02627.jpg

Thanks for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Geez, do you ever take a bad pic? Wonderful color saturation and composition.

Geez, do you ever take a bad pic? Wonderful color saturation and composition.

:allteeth: I do, I do... :BangHead: I just bury them deep in my HDD so that nobody sees them! Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it!

Best regards,

Vieri

Good comment, excellent reply, even better image.

I see lots of ideas from your 'stunning' images, I just couldn't get to those locations to take them, and even if I could I haven't the knowledge and experience to take pictures like those, but the ideas remain as I learn, with the sunset used a different way to create brilliant pictures.

Thank you for sharing your photographs Vieri

I see lots of ideas from your 'stunning' images, I just couldn't get to those locations to take them, and even if I could I haven't the knowledge and experience to take pictures like those, but the ideas remain as I learn, with the sunset used a different way to create brilliant pictures.

Thank you very much PJ for your comments, much appreciated indeed, I am glad you are enjoying my work :)

Beautiful, I love the light on the pinnacles and cliff face.

Thank you very much indeed, glad you liked it! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Thank you very much PJ for your comments, much appreciated indeed, I am glad you are enjoying my work :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Sunsets don't have to be facing the sun, your image of the sunset bouncing of the cliff face show this very clearly.

Stunning image. Keep shooting :icon_camera: :encouragement:

Best regards,

Vieri

Sunsets don't have to be facing the sun, your image of the sunset bouncing of the cliff face show this very clearly.

Stunning image. Keep shooting :icon_camera: :encouragement:

Thank you PJ, it was actually a sunrise, not a sunset, but the idea is the same - often the best light, at sunrise and sunset, is opposite the sun - which makes it the more important to choose locations where you can shoot in both directions... just in case, and just to be prepared! ;)

Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

Back