Decided to come back

Dagwood56

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, my name is Carol and I've been a member here for I guess it's 10 years or more, but I left for awhile a couple years ago. Bored with facebook, I decided to return here. I have an education in fine art and I consider myself a visual artist, not a photographer; photography is simply the medium I use. I do intentional camera movement [ICM] and creative blur. I'm hoping that people here will understand that my images have the look they do because of personal choice and not assume I don't know what I'm doing LOL. I have been at this for several years and I enjoy it and am looking for a place to share what I do. Facebook groups are nice, but the work produced there....well, it seems anything goes in regards to ICM and I've grown tired of looking at squiggles of colored lines. ICM is much more than waving your camera around wildly and calling it a photo. All the photos I post here will be finished works unless otherwise specified. I use a couple techniques in conjunction with camera movement to create my "creative blur" It's not a style for everyone, but I enjoy it and hope you will like my photos too and I hope I enjoy being back at TPF.

Welcome back from another re-returnee...

Welcome back! I've dabbled in a little ICM, zoom and move, and double exposures with ICM. Always found the process fascinating.

I recall that name! Welcome back :) Look forward to seeing what you've been working on whilst you've been away!

Welcome back! I just checked out your FB page! It is good to see you back.

I recall that name! Welcome back :) Look forward to seeing what you've been working on whilst you've been away!

Thanks Overread

Hi, my name is Carol and I've been a member here for I guess it's 10 years or more, but I left for awhile a couple years ago. Bored with facebook, I decided to return here. I have an education in fine art and I consider myself a visual artist, not a photographer; photography is simply the medium I use. I do intentional camera movement [ICM] and creative blur. I'm hoping that people here will understand that my images have the look they do because of personal choice and not assume I don't know what I'm doing LOL. I have been at this for several years and I enjoy it and am looking for a place to share what I do. Facebook groups are nice, but the work produced there....well, it seems anything goes in regards to ICM and I've grown tired of looking at squiggles of colored lines. ICM is much more than waving your camera around wildly and calling it a photo. All the photos I post here will be finished works unless otherwise specified. I use a couple techniques in conjunction with camera movement to create my "creative blur" It's not a style for everyone, but I enjoy it and hope you will like my photos too and I hope I enjoy being back at TPF.

Welcome back, I can still remember the ICM photos and I think your work will definitely be appreciated on this forum! Quite a few members (such as someone who was also busy with ICM) have disappeared in the last few years, but don't let that spoil the fun.

Welcome back, I can still remember the ICM photos and I think your work will definitely be appreciated on this forum! Quite a few members (such as someone who was also busy with ICM) have disappeared in the last few years, but don't let that spoil the fun.

Thanks, and I hope you're right. It was rather difficult for me to make the decision to return, but, here I am.:1251:

Those of us who have been around TPF, or photography in general,for more than a few years, are mostly familiar with the ICM idea, I think. It's good to see you back!

Good to see creative Beautiful Work.
WWW. Rinderart.com

Most reactions

Back