Desserts Du Jour

anicole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
It has come to my attention that chocolate and strawberries are a favorite among some TPFers ... and while I must agree wholeheartedly ... I was wondering what makes a fantastic dessert.

img4.jpg

I have to say that the right kind of music helps the pallette ... say ... some stringed music ... ?

So ... chime in gang ... dessert and what makes it fantastic ...

I must agree with you Anicole! :D

Strawberries dipped in chocolate really kick that night into gear! :sexywink:

oh, and don't forget the whip cream... :drool:

:sexywink:

that shot right there makes it for me....screw the music....chocolate in any shape or form, can not be topped....( except by whip creme.....)

but...led zepplin works with any food......robert plant, melted chocolate, i need nothing else.........................

* hand me a napkin, please....*

Little Man, sweetie, whip cream is a given ... with a fine dusting of cocoa to help it along ...

Raven ... the only thing to top that would be the butter rum covered brownie ...

I'm feeling a coma coming on!

anicole said:
Little Man, sweetie, whip cream is a given ... with a fine dusting of cocoa to help it along ...

Raven ... the only thing to top that would be the butter rum covered brownie ...

I'm feeling a coma coming on!
Littleman isn't better than that.........

......but he is just as good. :sexywink:

yea i'm lovin them...... a cool little thing i'v found is that i hang out at these wedding fair thingys over here, just to drum up more business, get things designed for people etc.....but at these fairs they have choc fountains on display.....with loads of strawberrys and things to dip in it.......and you can help yourself too!......man thats a good day out i can tell ya.....never end up with much business tho!.....have to concentrate more next time! :drool:

here come the strings ... then somebody sings ... only takes one note ....

there's a song in there somewhere ...

Keep playing, my friend ... and crooning ...

Archangel ... how on earth do you get anything done with a chocolate fountain nearby? I'd have my head thrown back and a direct line attached!

oh my god.... little man has the tunes too....

how dang romantic is that?? strawberries, whip creme, chocolate, and little man on the fiddle...

gawd amighty.... i believe i hear angels singing as we speak.........

*wait, that could be archangel singing.......!!*

aprilraven said:
oh my god.... little man has the tunes too....

how dang romantic is that?? strawberries, whip creme, chocolate, and little man on the fiddle...

gawd amighty.... i believe i hear angels singing as we speak.........

*wait, that could be archangel singing.......!!*
:lmao: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

don't forget the candle lit room/rose petals raven... :sexywink:

LittleMan said:
:lmao: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

don't forget the candle lit room/rose petals raven... :sexywink:

Holy cow ... I forgot about setting the scene ... Raven can take that and run ... she's killer at setting a scene ...

Raven ... you almost put me out with that ... I was still stuck with the chocolate fountain ... then you brought up the playing and singing ... wonder if Archangel and Little Man could work something out?

Anyone for a bit of champagne to pop the strawberries?!?

anicole said:
Holy cow ... I forgot about setting the scene ... Raven can take that and run ... she's killer at setting a scene ...

Raven ... you almost put me out with that ... I was still stuck with the chocolate fountain ... then you brought up the playing and singing ... wonder if Archangel and Little Man could work something out?

Anyone for a bit of champagne to pop the strawberries?!?
I'm sure we can. "Playing violin with the Angels" hmmm sounds fun.

you dont wanna hear me sing....although i use to be good at rock stuff......but melodic tones whilst your eating choc....aint gonna happen.....i dont want you to choke!

i would need milk for all that chocolate.....( got milk?? man, is milk sexy or not??? yeah, i know...)

little man, let me share, you keep this up, and i will find you!

love the idea of the rose petals... and hersheys kisses all over the floor, turn to your baby, and say, i kiss the ground you walk on.......

dang.... add black lace table cloth...large tapers, and small votives all over among the kisses.... and rose petals... and the scent of roses and vanilla, honey hush.... i may have to take off the rest of the day....

play on little man.... your the cupid to our fantasy....

aprilraven said:
i would need milk for all that chocolate.....( got milk?? man, is milk sexy or not??? yeah, i know...)

little man, let me share, you keep this up, and i will find you!

love the idea of the rose petals... and hersheys kisses all over the floor, turn to your baby, and say, i kiss the ground you walk on.......

dang.... add black lace table cloth...large tapers, and small votives all over among the kisses.... and rose petals... and the scent of roses and vanilla, honey hush.... i may have to take off the rest of the day....
... she is good.

play on little man.... your the cupid to our fantasy....
wings and all? :D

Most reactions

Back