Desserts Du Jour

Photovision said:
When that protein diet gets to you,imagine walking behind someone whos butt moves like two little kids wrestling under a blanket!(Disclaimer: I AM SURE YOURS DOESN'T) Also, I have a magnet on the fridge that says...."nothing tastes as good as being thin feels". Interesting thought.

Love the disclaimer ... that's a hoot!

I don't know about the magnet ... I'm afraid mine would have chocolate fingerprints on it ... strawberry seeds stuck to it ...

I do okay on a diet for the first few days, then I begin dreaming about those things I can't have ... mainly potatoes. I actually dreamed one night of dancing potatoes ... it was like a really bad version of the Rockettes ... all those spuds lined up and kicking up their little sprouts ... taunting me ... :confused:

(yes, I'm aware ... more than you really wanted to know about me! Calliope will have a field day with that one AND up my meds at the same time!)

i got you beat on dreamin about things best left forgotten...

try hersheys bars, strip teasing to pour some sugar on me........

yeah, i had a hard time with that one... years of therapy....shock treatments....and hiding nestle crunch bars under the mattress.....

aprilraven said:
i got you beat on dreamin about things best left forgotten...

try hersheys bars, strip teasing to pour some sugar on me........

yeah, i had a hard time with that one... years of therapy....shock treatments....and hiding nestle crunch bars under the mattress.....

whoooooole other thread, my friend ... whoooooooooooole other thread!

as for the hershey bar gig ... did I ever tell you about the Def Leppard concert I went to?!? :p

aprilraven said:
do tell...by the way, i love the new avatar....

and def leopard??? what has 10 feet and 9 hands??

def leopard....

like the av? Having some fun ... changing things up ... Angel said my av changed with my mood ... silly boy ... he missed out on the Schizo Anon thread, eh? He has no idea about the box-o-nametags that Woods and I pass back and forth ... just wait ... I'm sure afterwhile my av will be a twisted pretzel or a wheel of Brie ... I'll have to wait and see ...:sexywink:

Let's just say that DL and Bon Jovi have similar stories ...

(you are soooo bad with the joke ... it took me a minute ... 5 members, nine hands ... baaahahahahahahaaa ....tea all over the monitor again!)

here all week...tip your waitress....!!

little slow today, huh??

according to another member, its 10 feet, 9 hands, and sucks...but i love them..

aprilraven said:
here all week...tip your waitress....!!

little slow today, huh??

according to another member, its 10 feet, 9 hands, and sucks...but i love them..

Now I've got the guitar riff from 'Photograph' in my head ...

Oh ... look ... lyrics for pallie ...

Such a woman, you got style
You make every man feel like a child
Oh, you got some kinda hold on me
You're all wrapped up in mystery

:lol:

Sugar overload .... drags me down ...

so ... back to desserts ... whatcha gonna have during the iceman ice storm this weekend?

i dread this, i hate being tied down ..( make up your own jokes, thankyouverymuch..)

what is the best things to have when your iced in...no electricity..?

anicole said:
like the av? Having some fun ... changing things up ... Angel said my av changed with my mood ... silly boy ... he missed out on the Schizo Anon thread, eh? He has no idea about the box-o-nametags that Woods and I pass back and forth ... just wait ... I'm sure afterwhile my av will be a twisted pretzel or a wheel of Brie ... I'll have to wait and see ...:sexywink:

:???: :scratch:

Archangel said:
:???: :scratch:

Don't worry, darlin' ... you fit right in ... :lol:

Raven .... best things when you're iced in?!? This is what I have on the menu:

Potato Soup tonight (sides of sour cream and bacon bits)
Chicken & dumplings tomorrow night (carb coma ... I can't wait! :cheer: )
Lemon-Rosemary Pork Chops in a white wine base sunday night (heaven!)

and at some point, a seasoned brisket in the crock pot to nibble on at random!

Is it quitting time yet?!?! I can't wait to get home and start cooking!

anicole said:
Is it quitting time yet?!?! I can't wait to get home and start cooking!

ok, that makes it official....i am so not a real girl....

go home and cook????? how bout, go home and light candles... go home and read... go home and take a hot bath...

go home and sleep...

God help me if i ever wanna go home and COOK !!!!! :er:

wonder if there is some kinda vitamin i can take.......
if my husband wanted someone who could cook, he should have stayed with his momma.....( wait, i cook better than she does.....nevermind..)
he could move in with pallie i guess...

hey pallie, want steve?? :blushing:

aprilraven said:

go home and cook????? how bout, go home and light candles... go home and read... go home and take a hot bath...

go home and sleep...

if my husband wanted someone who could cook, he should have stayed with his momma.....( wait, i cook better than she does.....nevermind..)

:lmao: You crack me up april. :lmao:

aprilraven said:

go home and sleep...

pfft ... thought we were friends ... buddies ... PALLIES for Pete's sake ...

Not only do youwant me to take on Steve ... but you commit THE ULTIMATE sin of calling me a girl, too?!

Haven't we had the discussion of me having more than I can say grace over now?!? Two teenagers ... one 11 year old ... one 38 year old ... yeah ... like I need another to raise!

Is it so wrong that I love to cook? Does that make me a GIRL?

For shame. Where's my brown paper bag ... ?

oh, please....

your mother of the year..... cook of the decade...and in the running to offset sister teresa....

there are medals in your honor on mt sinai..( whatever the spelling....the Big Mans mountain.....) true they are shaped like tablets, and are heavier than what four buffalo and a lone poodle could carry... but... there none the less...

i still take my shoes off when you enter a room.......:hail: :hail: :hail:

Most reactions

Back