Do photography classes help at all?

Try to get a hold of the syllabus before you enroll. That way, you can get some idea of whether it may be useful to you or not. For example, I was thinking about taking a summer undergrad photo class here, but the course description was mainly about PhotoShop and photography workflow which I already know enough about to be happy, and I would rather have it on composition.

i know you already got tone of replies on this one, but i want my two cents in anyways. in high school i took 2 non-credit photo classes [beginners and advanced] at the art institute of chiicago. so when i went to community college, i had to take photo I over again, and i didn't like that. but i learned more in that class then i did at saic. so, take a class.:hug::

Yes. My class is over tonight, which I'm bummed about since it's a lot of fun. It inspired me, it made me want to turn in my best (and only best) work I did, it forced me to get out and do it and break some of my comfort boundaries. It was nice having a captive audience too, however small it was. I did learn things to some degree, but not much more than I knew. I still enjoyed it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back