zombiesniper

Furtographer Extraordinaire!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.trevorbaldwin.space
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I always tell wildlife photographers if you want to make money at it, host tours or do speaking engagement but whatever you do. Do not try to make a living selling them.

Now here I am either about to eat my words or prove my theory to be correct.

This is my gallery booth and it's a test bench to see what the chances are to make anything at selling wildlife photos.

booth2.jpg

I have an assortment of Jr's and my photos in 5x7, 8x10 framed and unframed as well as a 24" metal print and some calendars.

The booth was offered free for the weekend with the option to rent for Nov-Dec.
I'll test this weekend and make a call by Monday if I intend to try the pre holiday sales. If I do go for it Jr. and Mrs. Zombie have agreed to help out when needed.

I still wonder sometimes what the heck I'm doing.

Where is the gallery?
How many visitors are expected?
Do people buy from other vendors here?
What other items are for sale here?
Please keep us posted, especially after the weekend.
Good luck!

Where is the gallery?
Do people buy from other vendors here?
What other items are for sale here?
Good luck!

Where is the gallery?
Just off of a major 6-8 lane highway one hour north of Toronto.
The 400 Market at 2207 Industrial Park Rd Innisfil Ontario.

Average a few thousand every day.

Do people buy from other vendors here? What other items are for sale here?
400 Market has a few hundred vendors selling a wide variety of products.
My booth is within 30' of the bathrooms and the ATM as well as being within 50' of concession stands.

Good luck!

I will thank you.

Very cool! I like the fact that you've not jammed every square inch of the walls with prints, but have left enough room so that people can see each image on its own. Good luck!

Good selling. I am believing you will sell 100%

Very cool! I like the fact that you've not jammed every square inch of the walls with prints, but have left enough room so that people can see each image on its own. Good luck!

Thank you. That was kind of the idea. More of a gallery feel than just jam as much stuff in as possible.

Good selling. I am believing you will sell 100%

Thank you. Mr.s Zombie would be ecstatic with 100%. I'd be happy to be in the black at all at the end of this trial.

This is great! Best of luck with the sales. Looking forward to reading about your success.

I always tell wildlife photographers if you want to make money at it, host tours or do speaking engagement but whatever you do. Do not try to make a living selling them.

Now here I am either about to eat my words or prove my theory to be correct.

This is my gallery booth and it's a test bench to see what the chances are to make anything at selling wildlife photos.

View attachment 164057

I have an assortment of Jr's and my photos in 5x7, 8x10 framed and unframed as well as a 24" metal print and some calendars.

The booth was offered free for the weekend with the option to rent for Nov-Dec.
I'll test this weekend and make a call by Monday if I intend to try the pre holiday sales. If I do go for it Jr. and Mrs. Zombie have agreed to help out when needed.

I still wonder sometimes what the heck I'm doing.
Good luck! Both of you do great work.

What sort of wildlife pics do you take? I think that you possible need some sort of picture sales to help promote your overall image. Do you sell to magazines,etc?

I think your next endeavor should be portraits with live animals in your booth! :biglaugh: Seriously, good luck, you need at least one sign somewhere that says "Makes a Perfect Christmas Gift" some folks will be swayed by this. Nothing wrong with the product, now to test your salesmanship. ;)

I wish you the very best of luck, please keep us informed....

Good luck! Both of you do great work.
Thank you

What sort of wildlife pics do you take? I think that you possible need some sort of picture sales to help promote your overall image. Do you sell to magazines,etc?
I'm not to interested in magazines even though I am working with a local photo shops magazine for an article.
This is just a test to see if it's viable.
I have no expectation that this will be a retirement plan.

I think your next endeavor should be portraits with live animals in your booth! :biglaugh: Seriously, good luck, you need at least one sign somewhere that says "Makes a Perfect Christmas Gift" some folks will be swayed by this. Nothing wrong with the product, now to test your salesmanship. ;)

Tigers and lion and Zombies. Oh my!
Thank you

I wish you the very best of luck, please keep us informed....
Thank you.
We'll see how it goes.

May I ask why you try to sell your photos? I'm guessing that money is not the major motivation.

Just to see how viable this method sales are in my area.
I intend to start my own artists market in the future and need to see what does and doesn’t work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back