Do you ever feel like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the UK (at least from my experience) they don't have nearly as many. Usually one every 30mins to an hour depending on what's on. This calls for better commercials because they're usually memorable without having to be repeated.

That was in the past, when [OLD MAN MODE] everything was better [/OLD MAN MODE]. Now we have crappy ads all the time... except on the BBC... on the BBC you just get crappy ads for the BBC all the time.

To prove my case about the quality of British commercials I only require two words... CILLIT BANG!http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oeoMrZp0Fh4

Having said that, we don't get the local lawyers etc advertising on TV... I would like to thank the good people of Williamsburg VA for the entertainment value provided by "The Spouse Eliminator" :lmao:

Erectile Dysfunction and feminine hygiene products! Is everyone in this country limp, horny, infected, stink or on the troll?

Erectile Dysfunction and feminine hygiene products! Is everyone in this country limp, horny, infected, stink or on the troll?

If you experience an erection that lasts longer than 4 hours, contact your doctor.

I bet parents are really proud of their young actor kids when they come home and tell them they are now the face of Valtrex, the genital herpes suppressant. :confused:

If you experience an erection that lasts longer than 4 hours, contact your doctor.

I bet parents are really proud of their young actor kids when they come home and tell them they are now the face of Valtrex, the genital herpes suppressant. :confused:

OGM, forgot about that one. Ya, makes a proud parent just want to squeeze em...... squeeze the life right out of em.

In England we just don't get all that many strange adverts but I did almost soil myself laughing at an advert I saw over in the Americas when I was all watching TV and its all like this guy and this girl and he's infected with herpes and he's like "I have herpes!" but like, he uses this cream or something that keeps it away or something, I can't really remember now, but then his girlfriend is like "And I don't..." and then they display the product and then show them walkin up the beach or something and they're looking all lovey dovey and he turns to the camera and is all like:

"I *STILL* have genital herpes"

and the woman looks lovingly into his eyes and kisses him and says to the camera:

"and I *STILL* don't!"

F*&CK*N Funny as hell.

I know EXACTLY which commercial you are talking about Lisa...I love those, they almost make me WANT herpes. Those folks have such glamorous lives, riding bikes on pacific atolls etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back