What's new

Does anyone want to edit my picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a long post lol

These drama threads are the most popular every time. You'll never see a normal critique thread or anything get so many replies.
 
Really? Who doesn't pay for it?

Dang girl, you are so wound up with this thread you can't even tell a troll...

See that little square box way under your name? It's got a red border and an exclamation mark in it, it's for jerks like this one. You click it so he can be removed :)

Thanks! I just want to be out of this post. If I did not thank you the other day I am sorry for that. I appreciate you looking into glitz.
 
Who the hell is Ellen?! She can't carry a tune for the LIFE of her... but she makes everyone feel good... :lmao:


By that explanation ... you can be our Ellen (of course, with a husband, so not EXACTLY like her lol)

:taped sh:
 
just didn't want to be left out of this thread.






p!nK
 
Who the hell is Ellen?! She can't carry a tune for the LIFE of her... but she makes everyone feel good... :lmao:


By that explanation ... you can be our Ellen (of course, with a husband, so not EXACTLY like her lol)

:taped sh:

HAHAHA... well... someone needs to tell my band then that I quit... since I can't carry a tune I shouldn't be fronting anymore... :lmao:

Also... Dear People Who I've Been Mean (honest) To,
I can't anymore because I am now assigned to make you feel good so... GREAT JOB! :thumbup:

:biglaugh:
lol, I have seen her get a little more into people than Paula ever did though. You have to admit she does have a better sense of humor than Paula and she never said anything bad about anyone!
 
Could we pull our cocks out of each others' mouths for just long enough to ban the guy who posted Hitler two hundred times, maybe?

lol, as I am eating a banana as a bedtime snack! :confused: nice...

I was a little baffled by the Hitler post as well, maybe he was playing Wolfenstein 3D on his 486sx computer? I dunno, I didn't quite catch on to it either.
 
digital camera's creates the worse kind of "photographers"
 
Whew! Glad I used to have a Canon AE-1p in high school! ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom