Does anyone want to edit my picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA.. i actually stopped my work to read through this thread. WOW. :violin:I think this thread is done. LOL.

:lol:

Bitter, I wish you had not done that edit. I spewed my drink all over the computer. :lmao:

Does it help the photography? is the question. Can't wait till I'm soon too darn busy to spend much time here.

Wow, Derrel is feeling generous today. The good feeling you are getting from this is unfortunately not going to help you much in the long run.

Considering your reaction to the last time I tried to help you, I had no intention to even look at this thread but, I'm only human, and after 60 posts I just had to take a look. Sure was a popcorn thread.

If you want to make it here and learn something about photography in the process, you need to seriously grow some hippo skin and learn to tell who is helping from who is just making you feel good.

Feel good responses are of no help in the long run. Get over it. Or tell us you're not really interested in learning so we can ignore you.

Score 50 points on the dick-o-meter.

Gigi I know you asked for questions/comments on your blog:

What is the motivation behind your editing? Are you thinking about how you can edit an image to highlight and flatter the subject of the image? It seems that in all too many of those photographs the editing is done for editing's sake. This is particularly true in the case of the selective coloring. While I'm not going to condemn selective coloring categorically, to me, coloring arbitrary items in the image distracts the viewer from the people who should be the subject of the image.

Obviously you are free to do what you like with photography. But from where I stand, you'd be well-off taking a complete break from editing. Focus on making images for a while, because I think you're distracting yourself from the actual photography. This is not something that you can just pick up overnight, it takes a long time to develop. I've been photographing seriously for eight years now and I'm still nowhere close to saying "ok, now I've got it."

He said somethings in a nice way to help me out! DO YOU HAVE TO BE MEAN TO GIVE CC? I think not!!! There were plenty of people that weren't getting smart with me when they were helping me and that's the way it should be done. I don't intend on sticking around here long. I will go to a pro and get lessons not talk to people I don't even know nor have I seen their work. Now I am a good christian mom and I'm off to cook dinner for my family. I've had enough of this. If you all want to waste your time continuing talking about my picture go ahead.
Shes had enough, please lock thread for our sake.

You can't tell me that post didn't actually IMPROVE this trainwreck of a thread.

Also, to the OP, sell your camera then kill yourself.

You can't tell me that post didn't actually IMPROVE this trainwreck of a thread.

Don't guess you've watched the news lately...I could call the police on you!!! WHOEVER YOU SAY YOU ARE! WELCOME TO THE FORUM SINCE YOU JUST SO HAPPENED TO JOIN TODAY!!!

Don't guess you've watched the news lately...I could call the police on you!!! WHOEVER YOU SAY YOU ARE! WELCOME TO THE FORUM SINCE YOU JUST SO HAPPENED TO JOIN TODAY!!!

Sure hope you paid for that copy of Photoshop.

*sigh* I cannot understand why some people post their pictures here expecting everyone to be all nice and helpful and not say anything bad about their pictures. It's C&C people, even if it's blunt and in your face it's still 100 times better than no C&C or someone just being nice and not actually critiquing your pictures and actually helping you.

I've been here for less than a month I think and I've seen like five threads end up like this.

TL: DR You want people to be nice, go post on Flickr and facebook. You want actual C&C, post here.

Mis dos centavos.

Sure hope you paid for that copy of Photoshop.

Really? Who doesn't pay for it?

One might also ask who oversaturates their pictures so much that at least one channel is blown in every shot. Sometimes all three channels!

Your portfolio is unironically worse than genocide.

Why is this still going on... what's the point?

It's not even entertaining to read anymore, it's gone too far. Enough already..

smiley-vault-signs-016.gif

Really? Who doesn't pay for it?

Dang girl, you are so wound up with this thread you can't even tell a troll...

See that little square box way under your name? It's got a red border and an exclamation mark in it, it's for jerks like this one. You click it so he can be removed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back