What's new

Does anyone want to edit my picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's almost midnight but I figured out how to do what I asked today in the first place. Hope you all have enjoyed it. Certainly taught me a lot!!!
 
Oh, what a surprise, you finally figured out how to do something by yourself. The side I am taking is pretty obvious, Bitter is totally right.
 
I wanted to join this thread, too. I read the WHOLE thing! Woot!

Speaking about the blog...how much do you charge for your photo sessions?
 
Where is this blog or website everyone is talking about? I was curious about it but I can't find anything.:grumpy:
 
Well, she remove the link to her site in her profile for some reason. If you are resourceful, you can google Gigi photography Arkansas, and you'll find it. Be warned, it's not the Gigi photgraphy In Canada.
 
Well, she remove the link to her site in her profile for some reason. If you are resourceful, you can google Gigi photography Arkansas, and you'll find it. Be warned, it's not the Gigi photgraphy In Canada.

LoL....I got to the Gigi Photography in Canada by accident and thought to myself...wtf.....
 
Ok, thanks. I found it. Def. not the Gigi in Canada.

I thought the same thing when I found the one in Canada, lol.
 
If your going to look at my blog please look at all the pictures. Not just the ones on display. You have to go to the tabs. I'm open to cc but no rudeness please. A little niceness goes along way.
 
Well, I am not really one to give CC since I am pretty new myself...but....I think that certain photo effects should be used but def. in moderation. It seems you really like the color selector, ALOT. Kind of gets old when it's on so many photos. Less is more, I think. I like the photos that are tilted (not sure the correct term) but there are soooo many of them.

I would say....use the photo techniques and effects sparingly.

I hope all that makes sense, it is getting late.
 
Thank you for your input! Yes I know I use color selector a lot. Just something I'm stuck on. The tilted thing is a bad habit I've gotten into.
 
I think you def have potential but i think you should go easy on the selective colouring. :)

But whatever i think my favourites are the ones of your own kids, which are adorable by the way.

Sorry i couldn't give more advice, i'm also pretty new myself.
 
I agree with Photos de L'amour. All the tilted photos give my neck a cramp and give me a head ache.

I will say though that you have potential. In certain photo's, I like your composition, but your bad lighting, and lack of focus killed it for me.

I would listen to the advice above and study up on lighting.
 
Thank you for looking at the pictures and the compliments on my kids they def get tired of me taking there pictures. I have a Nikon D 90 and an instruction book. I came here to learn more about lighting and everything else there is to learn. I have no background just practice and truthfully some of my pictures would probably be best just left alone with no editing. I tend to shake too so I believe that is causing me some issues with the focus.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom