Doh de doh de doh...

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I dunno why, this just made me laugh. I watched these guys for a good twenty minutes. C&C welcome if you so desire.

Roger Williams Park Zoo with Emma and Grace - 030 tpf.jpg

So sad, nobody loves my turtles... :lol:

It was something about the numbers... like they were in a race or something. I dunno. I have issues, I know. :)

How cute!!! I love turtles! I have honestly never seen a turtle race, that has got to be funny.

Nice shot, both in humour and technical aspects. I almost want to see a caption in the lower border =). Something along the lines of "Geoff and Margaret couldn't believe there luck when Booster hit a road bump", or "When the cheerleaders appeared little Murphy had better things to do".

I like it... That's funny...

Thanks. :)

How cute!!! I love turtles! I have honestly never seen a turtle race, that has got to be funny.

hahaha, it would be... they were way zippier than I thought they would be, too. :)

Nice shot, both in humour and technical aspects. I almost want to see a caption in the lower border =). Something along the lines of "Geoff and Margaret couldn't believe there luck when Booster hit a road bump", or "When the cheerleaders appeared little Murphy had better things to do".

BAHAHAHAHA... YES!!! :lol:

Most reactions

Back