What's new

Doll with attitude....

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
6,539
Reaction score
153
Location
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
I just really liked the look of attitude on this doll.........Nothing special I know but wanted to share them anyway!


medium.jpg





medium.jpg




Thanks for lookin'
 
"I just really liked the look of attitude on this doll.........Nothing special I know but wanted to share them anyway! - Photogal"

I like the top picture the best...You are right, she has a great attitude that you portrayed very nicely!:thumbup:
 
She does have attitude!
I like #1...love the lighting :)
 
You really captured her well in the first shot with the lighting. Excellent images Photo gal.
 
hee hee - I like her style! :lol: Those are too cute.

Thanks for posting these. They gave me a smile.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom