Don't take the internet personal.

I have brought shame to the forum. Forgive me.

See, now I'm offended. Bringing shame to the forum is my job. Geez woman, are you trying to put me on the unemployment line? Lol

It's true. I make good strong coffee at home, but sometimes...sometimes...I go to Starbucks! And order regular coffee!

But is it really so bad? Is it so horrible to hate sweetened coffee? Unless it involves whisky and whipped cream? Is it? IS IT????? Huh?

See whereas last time I went to a Starbucks with some friends and ordered coffee the guy got confused. Kept insisting I had to put something in it. I kept trying to explain that all I wanted was just plain old coffee - no syrup, no milk, no sugary confection all over the top - just plain old fashioned coffee. My friend Tasha who had ordered some half calf blah blah blah 37 syllable coffee substitute was laughing so hard she was actually in tears.

We don't have a Starbucks in Volney..................yet
...now that i think about it,we don't have indoor plumbing,yet,either :sad anim::sad anim:

Everyone should drink the coffee that come from those old fashioned coffee vending machines. You know the ones where coffee, hot chocolate, chicken soup and motors oil all came out of the same spout and all tasted pretty much the same.

We don't have a Starbucks in Volney..................yet
...now that i think about it,we don't have indoor plumbing,yet,either :sad anim::sad anim:

Well if they ask vote for the indoor plumbing first. Trust me, much better reward to investment ratio there.. lol

I've just joined the forum and found that this is my kind of place.

Everyone should drink the coffee that come from those old fashioned coffee vending machines. You know the ones where coffee, hot chocolate, chicken soup and motors oil all came out of the same spout and all tasted pretty much the same.

"Ewwwwww" in my Barry White / Isaac Hayes voice.

"Ewwwwww" in my Barry White / Isaac Hayes voice.

Which is really the only way you can say Ewwwww and not sound girly. Good show.. lol

When I first logged in and saw this thread was 4 pages long, the alarm bells went off. (4 pages!?! gasps)

I should have known it would only be coffee or bacon. :cheer:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back