Don't take your dog when shooting...

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
grr... yesterday it was a lovely day. The sun was shining and it was really warm. So I took my cam and my dog and we went for a walk. hmm I noticed a beautiful butterfly sitting on the grass... so I took my cam, an put myself closer to it and... my dog "run over" the butterfly and then.. he just ate it!!! awww... ok... we kept on walking... I noticed a nest with a couple of pigeons inside and it was pretty nice visible... my dog started barking and the pigeons flew away. I waited a few minutes for them but they didn't come back. Then I saw a woman taking a shot of her little yorkshire sitting between floral stuff... the dog was a SHE and my dog is male and it's spring now... damn... little york was really fast :) so finally I ended up without any interesting shot...

I noticed a beautiful butterfly sitting on the grass... so I took my cam, an put myself closer to it and... my dog "run over" the butterfly and then.. he just ate it!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was out with the dogs and taking pictures of an old rusting car. In one of the shots is Abby being yanked out of the way by the person I was with. :mrgreen:

Yup, dogs can be interesting companions when you're out and about.

haha :) yeah and I decided NOT to take my dog anymore :) it may be dangerous for environment and little animals such as the butterfly :)

I gave up carrying the camera along with the O-dog here. I used to put his leash down and step on the handle while framing a shot, to hold him. More often than not, right as I'd be ready to take the picture, he'd see a squirrel or something else of interest and run off towards it, jerking my foot off the leash at just the worst moment.

Gave new meaning to the phrase "camera shake". :lol:

well actually my dog was a bit scared when he got the buterfly on his nose ... well... the buterfly must have been untasty coz my dog vomited a few times in the evening :( but now he's ok :)
So remember... don't eat butterflies :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back