What's new

Dreaming of spring

Chase

I am now benign!
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
7,808
Reaction score
51
Location
Deep in the heart of Texas!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yeah yeah, I never post anything....I know :greenpbl:

Visited the park yesterday and was sort of fascinated by how empty it was...and snapped this.

5-DSC_8371-01a.jpg
 
You own a camera.....? :scratch:

Kidding aside, I do like this. What lens were you using? It looks like a wide angle shot, which really emphasizes the empty diamond. I like how you framed home plate so perfectly, too.

Nice one! You should post more, maybe. :sexywink:
 
You own a camera.....?
Ha ha...that was my first thought as well.

I like this shot...the perspective and the fence being just OOF is perfect. I feel like I want to make this into a commentary about video games causing kids to stay inside.
 
lol @ the camera joke... good one terri :greenpbl:

It is a good pic tho chase, nice one man... I like how you framed 'home plate' (<is that what you call it?) too.... :thumbup:
 
Wow. I'm itching. The only way to scratch that itch is to start playing SOFTBALL again! :D Very nice shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom