Dubai

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While I was in Abu Dhabi, I went to Dubai for the day. It was incredible. I was held hostage with those I was riding with, and they didn't particularly care that I wanted to take pictures, soooo, I didn't get as many as I would have liked. Seriously, these days, I just prefer to travel by myself!

The money and construction were just astounding!

330521616_fnkhh-L-1.jpg

330522189_knWb5-L-1.jpg

3. Indoor skislope from the outside:
330524998_pbQnu-L-1.jpg

4. Skislope from inside the mall (you can't imagine how many people didn't understand why they couldn't get a picture in there with their flashes just shooting away against the glass!)
330528952_ND8sE-L-1.jpg

330527442_ugtWB-L-1.jpg

6. Standing on the beach of the Persian Gulf shooting the buildings. We decided they look more like Sim-City than real buildings!
330530413_h49Xc-L-1.jpg

330531116_X5xNG-L-1.jpg

330531801_XiNYR-L-1.jpg

very interesting series here Lyncca,, an indoor ski resort,, never heard of such a thing !! Wow, what a concept !! I really like the lighting on your shot #6 too,, I'm not familiar with where this is,, is this where all our Oil and fuel money's are going ???

very interesting series here Lyncca,, an indoor ski resort,, never heard of such a thing !! Wow, what a concept !! I really like the lighting on your shot #6 too,, I'm not familiar with where this is,, is this where all our Oil and fuel money's are going ???

Yea, the ski resort was pretty neat. In fact, we are getting an indoor/outdoor built here in Texas! http://www.bearfireresort.com/

i love the shots! did you see the redbull air races?
No, I didn't. Unfortunately, I was only able to really sightsee on Saturdays. We were also off on Friday, but that is their religious day, and there ain't NOTHING open or going on then.

The wife and I plan to visit Dubai sometime later this year. I know what you mean about the dust. It seems like everyday I try to get out an shoot some pics the sky is full of dirt over here in Kuwait.

LOL - if I work the dates correctly, we were probably in The Mall of the Emirates at the same time, or at least the same day. Nice captures!

Very nice, did you by any chance get to see the Palm islands and the burj al arab?

Eric D.

wow...nice work on these. You managed to get some beautiful shots even tho you were on a time limit. Very well done. :D

LOL - if I work the dates correctly, we were probably in The Mall of the Emirates at the same time, or at least the same day. Nice captures!

That's cool :) I just wished that I was doing better things than shopping at a mall. Seriously, I have a mall at home. Multiple ones in fact!

Very nice, did you by any chance get to see the Palm islands and the burj al arab?
Eric D.

We did drive by the islands, but unless you are up high, you can't really see that they are palms. We also drove by the Burj, which was beautiful, but I couldn't get any shots of it since they don't allow anyone near it that isn't a guest.

wow...nice work on these. You managed to get some beautiful shots even tho you were on a time limit. Very well done. :D

Thank you :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back