CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Grand running right past one of the eggs
042119_047SmW.jpg

Tree growing out of a head. I didn't realize this until I edited the photos. It was the only place in the shade at high noon. The family photos turned out better with the adults blocking the tree trunk.
042119_018SmW.jpg

Tree/head...overridden by their Easter adore-able-ness. I would not worry too much about it.

Adorable overload!!

Agree with Derrel, the other thing that minimizes this is that the tree is as large as it is. If it were a lot smaller, it would be considerably worse.

Tree/head...overridden by their Easter adore-able-ness. I would not worry too much about it.
Adorable overload!!
Agree with Derrel, the other thing that minimizes this is that the tree is as large as it is. If it were a lot smaller, it would be considerably worse.

Thanks for the feedback! We were a few feet over in front of the woodpile, but there was too much dappled light. I had a helper holding a large reflector to try to block some of the light, but at high noon didn't help. I've taken photos in this spot last year a few times with adults so the trunk didn't even register for little ones.

Had to laugh at her running by the egg. My kids still do the same thing....at age 15! You would think they would know all the hiding spots by now.

Most reactions

Back