Einstein with SB-700's

WhiskeyTango

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone using an Einstein with SB-700's? Any issues with color matching?

I own (2) SB-700's and would like to use them for a while as key and background lights while using an Einstein for main light...

Given the amount I've sunk into lighting, buying a second Einstein wouldn't be the end of the world, but I'd like to let my checking account catch its breath first if I can... lol

Anyone using an Einstein with SB-700's? Any issues with color matching?

I own (2) SB-700's and would like to use them for a while as key and background lights while using an Einstein for main light...

Given the amount I've sunk into lighting, buying a second Einstein wouldn't be the end of the world, but I'd like to let my checking account catch its breath first if I can... lol

Unless Einsteins are way off WB for some reason, you shouldn't notice the difference. I never have with my Elinchrom and two small strobes together.

I don't use Einsteins, but use ABs with SB 600, 800, 900, quantums and some little weird light thingy... NEVER had an issues w/ colors. On contrary, I often gel the speedlights while keeping ABs via umbrella and/or softbox on the subject. Only concern I have is the recycling time, especially if I'm blasting any of them in full power (which hasn't happen in a long while).

Thanks for the input, guys. That's what I was hoping to hear. Now if UPS would just hurry up already! lol

Thanks for the input, guys. That's what I was hoping to hear. Now if UPS would just hurry up already! lol

Yeah "out for delivery" is the nicest quote behind a tracking number search. Enjoy the new lighting!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back