What's new

Empty Greenhouse: Split Toning

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a shot I had waiting for me to know how to process it. When I read about split toning I thought of this shot immediately.
Would love to hear your thoughts!
Thanks for taking a look :)




 
A great cloud shot, very dramatic. Just the crane is a distraction drawing the eye away from the center of attention.
 
I would square up the greenhouse, get rid of the crane, and crop a little tighter with a little inc in contrast. I like the shot.
 
interesting processing, but I find the angles & perspective a little jarring.
Thanks :) I've played with the angle on this and this low angle is the only way I have figured out to get away from the background dominating the greenhouse, perhaps if the frame/lines of the greenhouse were lighter and less blocky?
A great cloud shot, very dramatic. Just the crane is a distraction drawing the eye away from the center of attention.
Thanks knswee, thanks for your thoughts :) That is actually a broken down windmill that is on the slate to be fixed.

I would square up the greenhouse, get rid of the crane, and crop a little tighter with a little inc in contrast. I like the shot.
I'm trying to visualize your thoughts here but having a hard time. Do you mean shoot the greenhouse from a higher angle? or just crop this image?...
 
Excellent; i really liked the colors, the lighting, the perspective and everything

:thumbsup:
 
Sorry for any confusion .... I would just rework your current image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom