f/2.8
46 mm
iso 3200

0.04 sec (1/25)
f/2.8
46 mm
iso 3200

5817183230_506035c1a0_b.jpg

with no post processing. There is some noise but nothing that makes the pictures non useable.

I'm sorry, that's effin incredible. My D80 looks worse than that at 400, and not much better at 200.

If thats incredible, I also can't wait to see the ISO performance of the next line of pro models.

This was a test shot of a new lens.

0.04 sec (1/25)
f/2.8
46 mm
iso 3200

0.04 sec (1/25)
f/2.8
46 mm
iso 3200

5817183230_506035c1a0_b.jpg

with no post processing. There is some noise but nothing that makes the pictures non useable.

I'm sorry, that's effin incredible. My D80 looks worse than that at 400, and not much better at 200.

If thats incredible, I also can't wait to see the ISO performance of the next line of pro models.

the next pro line is going to be stupidly sick. even the d300s replacement is going to be sick.

yeah, I'm kinda scared to see what will be possible the with D700/D3s replacements.

It's gonna be rifreakingdiculous.

yeah, I'm kinda scared to see what will be possible the with D700/D3s replacements.

My mom is already up for sale on kijiji. I am getting ready.

Hahaha :p

Dude, I'm gonna be selling my kidneys, and robbing a bank so I can get my hands on a D4 (or whatever they call it)

Dude, I'm gonna be selling my kidneys, and robbing a bank so I can get my hands on a D4 (or whatever they call it)

It will be easy, instead of your next/first car loan, just get a loan for the camera. Done deal.

It will be easy, instead of your next/first car loan, just get a loan for the camera. Done deal.

I could do that. Haha good luck getting my dad to co-sign on that though, I'm only 19 and have NO credit yet lol

Okay... thought I'd follow up on this thread. Posting this image, as I took it at ISO 2000. Very dark lounge type atmosphere - I DID use my flash (lesson learned) ;). Exposure clearly key. Now, obviously not a technically perfect photo, but the excessive noise I was experiencing before doesn't seem to be an issue here.

Thanks all for the feedback
Tanyas30th-18.jpg

I'm actually experience the same problem with my D7000. the noise on mine is actually really bad imo, wondering if it's a defect.

Why are you at 1/800th of a second at f/14, and ISO 800 for a subject that isn't moving at a focal length of 32mm? Just seems like some strange settings for that situation.

Most reactions

Back