Feedback requested: first female model shoot (skimpy outfit warning)

what are you babbling about? you seriously know how to edit your own chit....drink more wine.

...and if it was a pic of you naked, I'd gladly work on it. Not your customers pics. How boring.

*edit

I mean implied naked.

what are you babbling about? you seriously know how to edit your own chit....drink more wine.

Yeah but... the SHADOWS... I can't edit the damn hairs out cleanly because of the SHADOWS... cause of the way I brilliantly decided to LIGHT it. -.-

::sigh::

I was doing so well and then I hit a wall again. I'm about to say eff it.

...and if it was a pic of you naked, I'd gladly work on it. Not your customers pics. How boring.

*edit

I mean implied naked.

You will have to get those from my husband.

But I will warn you, he doesn't like sharing much... :lmao:

Yeah but... the SHADOWS... I can't edit the damn hairs out cleanly because of the SHADOWS... cause of the way I brilliantly decided to LIGHT it. -.-

*edit

I mean implied naked.

I know he doesn't, so I'll just have to add that to my list, you know that list that involves winning the lottery...and other chit like that that will never happen.

Send me your file, I'll fix your damn hair for you.

*edit

I mean implied naked.

I know he doesn't, so I'll just have to add that to my list, you know that list that involves winning the lottery...and other chit like that that will never happen.

Send me your file, I'll fix your damn hair for you.

Only if you promise to tell me how the hell you did it. :lol:

I have to learn... I won't learn if you just do it for me. :sexywink:

Where do I send it?

You guys need to get a drop box going.

I was wondering, lol. I even checked my spam folder in case Yahoo doesn't like you.

Yeah Pally, I got it. Thanks though. :sillysmi:

(I'm a stubborn *****. I don't like letting Photoshop win. :lmao: )

lol. Usually how it works. :)

on a good note. we have successfully derailed this thread entirely.

Hijack ftw.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back