Feedback requested: first female model shoot (skimpy outfit warning)

Well... I really don't know what other example I could post. I simply wanted to put example as close as possible to the scenario the OP had. 3 more months, I will hit my 3rd anniversary shooting so yeah.. february 2012 seems a long time ago. I was a little crazy with wedding though. I was a classic example of a Best buy wedding photographer.

Long ago in 2012?

Ballistics.... here is Robins sixth thread

(Started by Schwettylens, 06-15-2010 08:08 PM) http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/welcomes-introductions/206966-forgot-introduce-my-self.html

I'm Robinson 32 from Denver Colorado. I am a structural engineer but I love messing with my camera and photoshop. I just picked up a DSLR a month ago (T1i) with 18-55mm, 55-250mm, and 50mm f/1.4.

The whole reason I bought the camera because recently we were blessed with 3 triplet girls. So I want to make sure I take good pictures of them. Here is my photography website. Right now I do bunch of free work to gain experience. Eventually I would like to earn some extra money to help feed the babies LOL. Please let me know what you think.

A lot changed in 2 years.

I took robins post as an example of what others were saying shots should be, not as an example of something better than the OP's in comparison.

Apples and Oranges people.

There is no answer silly. Just like there is no answer to the "what settings" question.

although one kid did reply with "double half it's length" :)

Well... I really don't know what other example I could post. I simply wanted to put example as close as possible to the scenario the OP had. 3 more months, I will hit my 3rd anniversary shooting so yeah.. february 2012 seems a long time ago. I was a little crazy with wedding though. I was a classic example of a Best buy wedding photographer.

A lot changed in 2 years.

The example is fine. I wish more experienced senior members chimed in with examples, but it came off as condescending with the "Look what I did with what little I had". Followed by the "Yes! Much Better",
I read that as a "Look at mine... now look at your crap" (lol) comment.

I took robins post as an example of what others were saying shots should be, not as an example of something better than the OP's in comparison.

Apples and Oranges people.

I took it as the latter... I think... wait. What?

I think we're all on the same page... just not in the same book now :lol:

I think we're all on the same page... just not in the same book now :lol:

I agree.... you are probably in the Book of Five Rings, Mish is in 50 shades of Grey, and I am in The Number of the Beast! The rest, who knows!

Most reactions

Back