Fight Club - Round 86: Results are in

mishele's photos are now rehosted, and should be showing up!

I can see them now. I did follow the link to her picture before voting in each category though, so don't feel like you got screwed, mish. Unless you want to get screwed, that is... :sexywink: :lol:

I can see them now. I did follow the link to her picture before voting in each category though, so don't feel like you got screwed, mish. Unless you want to get screwed, that is... :sexywink: :lol:

I'm always up for a screw.....lol;)
I can see them all except "One or another". It's stupid photobucket. I'll use flickr next week.;)

Zoo-Mishele
Hold-bentcountershaft
Cut-Mishele
Light-goontz
One or the other- aejoso

I'm always up for a screw.....lol;)
I can see them all except "One or another". It's stupid photobucket. I'll use flickr next week.;)

That one was stupid clarinetJWD. He forgot to change that to the one he hosted. He fixed it now!

Zoo - erose86

Cut - aejoso

Hold - Goontz

Light - O|||||||O

One or... - O|||||||O

Very tight race this week, well done everyone.

Zoo - OrionsByte
Cut - stone_family3
Hold - bentcountershaft
Light - OrionsByte

One or the other - O|||||||O

Good job everybody;)

1. Zoo - OrionsByte
2. Cut - mishele
3. Hold - bentcountershaft
4. Light - erose86
5. One of the Other - bentcountershaft

Josh, between our beer and knife shots, and our gun pictures last weekend...we have way too much in common. :lol:

LOL, yeah - I noticed. Same brand knife even... :lol:

For the record, my beer was the same brand too -- Shiner's Oktoberfest. I'm not sure about the revolver you used last week, but I definitely could have done the same shot with my S&W revolver, LOL :greenpbl:

You Texas boys w/ your guns and your beers.....lol:greenpbl:

We're probably living up to any bad Texas stereotype right about now, huh? :blushing:

1. Zoo - OrionsByte
2. Cut - mishele
4. Light - OrionsByte
5. One or the Other - bentcountershaft

Good job everyone.

Ralph

Even though my @#$%&* computer wouldn't let me upload the pictures I took for Fight Club this week, I'm still loving the new format of the competition, and the way in which the pics are posted for us to vote.

There were some really great submissions this week, and it was often very tough to choose just one. Great work, everyone!

Here are my votes:
1. Zoo - OrionsByte
2. Cut - stonefamily3
4. Light - OrionsByte
5. One or the Other - aejoso

lol.......you posted my flower picture twice. For light and One or the Other. =)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back