Fight Club - Round 86: Results are in

Exporting from LR right now - looks like I'll be on time.

OK - Photos submitted.

I think I need a new router... Sometimes it just stops working, and I have to restart my computer to get it back up.

It never shows any problems though... All the right lights are on, and according to the network diagnostics on my machine - there is no problem with my connection...

None-the-less, sometimes it just won't work... Restarting is the only way I've found to get it back up...

I guess I should gather the photos and put them up, huh?

EDIT: Unrelated, but I'm having phone trouble, so I need to get that contraption working again before I can post. Sorry!

On a completely and totally related note, the iPhone 4 jailbreak is out...

Last edited:
OK - Photos submitted.

I think I need a new router... Sometimes it just stops working, and I have to restart my computer to get it back up.

It never shows any problems though... All the right lights are on, and according to the network diagnostics on my machine - there is no problem with my connection...

None-the-less, sometimes it just won't work... Restarting is the only way I've found to get it back up...

That doesn't sound like a router issue to me... Are there any other computers connected to your router? That sounds like a problem Corry has with her laptop... Don't know the cure, but I don't think the router is the problem. If I lived nearer, I'd let you borrow one of my old routers to test :lol:

OK - Photos submitted.

That doesn't sound like a router issue to me... Are there any other computers connected to your router? That sounds like a problem Corry has with her laptop... Don't know the cure, but I don't think the router is the problem. If I lived nearer, I'd let you borrow one of my old routers to test :lol:

You could be right. I don't what what else it could be though... I think I have a spare router laying around somewhere... If I can find it I'll see if it makes any difference.

I still might not be able to tell though... The problem is intermittent, so I would have no way of knowing if the new router 'fixed' it, or if it just isn't acting up at that time...

...It could just be that the cable company has been working on the lines or something too. :confused:

edit
Oh, and no other computers on the network.

OK - Photos submitted.

You might check to see if there's a firmware update available. We have a Linksys router that would have to be restarted 3-4 times a week because it would just refuse to connect to the Internet; the firmware update seems to have taken care of the problem.

I see the pictures are up now. :thumbup:

None of mishele's are showing though...

They all just have a box with a question mark...?

Yeah...between me and my roommate, we have 6 computers and 2 phones on our network, not to mention the PS3 and Wii... If the internet goes down, we know it :lol:

Last edited:
Here we go...

1. Zoo - OrionsByte
2. Cut - mishele
3. Hold - bentcountershaft
4. Light - erose86
5. One or the Other - mishele

Good work, guys!

OK - Photos submitted.

You might check to see if there's a firmware update available. We have a Linksys router that would have to be restarted 3-4 times a week because it would just refuse to connect to the Internet; the firmware update seems to have taken care of the problem.

I'll look into that. Thanks!

1. Zoo - Mishele
2. Cut - stone_family3
3. Hold - bentcountershaft
4. Light - aejoso
5. One or the Other - erose86

Lots of good entries! There were definitely some close calls for me too.

BTW what's with all the beer this week? :lol:

1. Zoo-OrionsByte
2. Cut- stone_family3
3. Hold-bentcountershaft
4. Light-OrionsByte
5. One or the Other- O|||||||O

Great shots, guys!!!

Most reactions

Back