What's new

Finally a real photoshoot with the girlfriend and my car :) C&C please

^^ :lmao:

Once I noticed it, I couldn't get it out of my head. It was the proverbial 800lb gorilla.
 
sick sick car man
I'm really diggin the last photo too ! Great photo shoot!
I gotta take one soon
 
Thanks everyone for the comments and all the help. I feel that the learning process is going by 10 times faster with all you guys and gals helping out.

Just want to say thanks again everyone :D

Eric
 
I think anything I could see to critique has already been said, so I'll just chime in with the favs. I like #4 best (as the consensus seems to be), also #1 is good, but I would like to see that one with some other background (say the beach or a distant cityscape <-- if that's a real word) and also the (hot) subject looks a bit dark, but then again I'm at work on what might be the first Dell ever to roll off the production line, so it might just be my monitor.
 
The best modeling photos are the ones where you get angles with legs and arms. For example, Photo 4, the arm that is holding the steering wheel is much more powerful and engaging because it creates angles.

Photo 5 is probably the best, but it would have worked better if the legs were to the side somehow, so you can see some length on the legs. The hand, like others said, could be positioned to have more grace to the fingers.

Good work!
 
Ok, this donatello guy has gone from like 19 posts to 130 in a couple hours, and all his posts are just utterly meaningless or causing issues. I'm going to complain about it to the mods.
 
This may sound like an odd comment but I&#8217;m really not sure what you&#8217;re taking a picture of here. I don&#8217;t get a sense of visual priority. The background (which is kinda busy) is just as clear as the foreground. As a result, my eyes are jumping all over the place. End result: I just kinda shrug and wonder what&#8217;s the point. Why am I looking at this? Yeah, the girl looks nice. Yeah, the car looks nice. But I just kinda shrug.
 
I just kinda shrug and wonder what’s the point...

I think the OP mentioned the objective in the beginning of the thread.
 
2zz-ge! Awesome. I know that cant be your DD though.
 
I know Lotus's interior's are just so minimal because of course there not built for comfort or luxury, but to **** all over other cars at the track.
 
carshoot5.jpg
The light here kind of bothered me. It might be my monitor, but her hair seems to just fuse into the back of the seat area. I think (and I'm by no means any kind of editing expert), there's a little too much contrast here. While, a detailed shot, sometimes you want a little softer appearance with skin tones.
Maybe this?
carshoot5.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom