#1: I think the background is distracting and doesn't really do much for the shot. Her feet are cut off as well.
#2: You're getting barrel distortion and it's making her head look bigger then normal. I would've had her lean back more.
#3: This one is my favorite alghouth there's a lens flare across her face and her foot is cut off. This shot reminds me of a up and coming bay area photographer - probably one of the best strobists guys I know off. Check him out Ed Pingol. I would personally just clone out the stands too.
#4: Light stand sticking out her head and also down on the buttom right. You can clone this out easy but pretty good shot.
#5: This is a very sensual pose. This will catch alot of attention if your trying to sell something(very revealing). Try working with her hands a bit more. Try having her turn her hand to the side. Her left hand on this one seems a bit unatural b/c her pinky and pointer are folded. On her right hand I would've personally had her put it down her right knee sideways to the camera.
Pretty good for your first real shoot. Glad to hear that you have a girlfriend that's willing to pose for you while earn those stripes :thumbup:
wtf you mean?
nothing is distracting... just her

honestly tho... nice car n girl... wth do you do for a living?
as much as we like it... try ask your gf to close her legs and cover that area with her hand

also, her eyes are quite blurry, were you even using your flash?