What's new

Fire and Water Drop

Just a thought ... if you spray some foil with blue and it is under the water it would give you an added boost
 
Very cool idea :thumbup:
 
That waterdrop + checkerboard background with the background reflected in a falling drop reminds me of the photo that Hera Bell allegedly stole from that Scandanavian (?) photographer; the photo was shown the other day in a web-based blog detailing multiple instances of copyright theft attributed to Studio Hera Bell. It is a delightfully different kind of water drop photo setup! adding the "flame" from underneath was a neat twist!
 
Just a thought ... if you spray some foil with blue and it is under the water it would give you an added boost
Ah good idea! Thanks for continuing to think around the concept :)
Very cool idea :thumbup:
Thanks Rick :)
That waterdrop + checkerboard background with the background reflected in a falling drop reminds me of the photo that Hera Bell allegedly stole from that Scandanavian (?) photographer; the photo was shown the other day in a web-based blog detailing multiple instances of copyright theft attributed to Studio Hera Bell. It is a delightfully different kind of water drop photo setup! adding the "flame" from underneath was a neat twist!

Guilty, that is exactly the photo that reminded me that I wanted to try this. When I first tried water drops I looked around at examples and I came across one very similar and LOVED it, I wanted to try it but decided to figure out how to do them half decently before I started adding in geometry lol
I had used the light underneath before when I tried to do continuous light water drops and decided to give it a whirl on these. I think the combination of fire and squares might work if I can get a super clean background behind it, otherwise there is just too much going on. I'm actually pretty excited to try out the flame on black etc... I was going to do it tonight but Miss Em was so kind as to bring home an awful cold and share it with everyone so it may have to wait for a day or two. :(
 
I like the checkered background--very different and creative!
 
Yea I agree, I love the checkered background. Its not anything I expected to see! Great job!
 
Thanks Fanboy and Heitz :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom