What's new

First Birthday Cake

Big Mike

I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
33,896
Reaction score
1,853
Location
Edmonton
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my niece, just as she discovered how much fun a chocolate cake can be.

951-IMG_7357jpg53.jpg
 
PRICELESS! :lovey:

Awesome shot -- makes me miss the chocolate kisses of my son!
 
Great capture!! Intresting that kids wear more then they eat...


Steve :thumbup:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
Thanks.

I should have cropped this one, like I did when I printed it.

It sure was fun watching her discover the cake. She touched it a few times but wasn't very interested...until she put it in her mouth. Then when her mom took away the cake, to cut it up, she started to cry. Once she got a slice of her own....well, you can see what happened. :D
 
Um...that's not possible...I remember when she was born and that can't possibly be a year ago ;)

Wonderful photo and she looks like she had FUN with her cake!
 
What a cutie! She's definately a "cookie monster" to be :lol:!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
AlisonPower said:
Um...that's not possible...I remember when she was born and that can't possibly be a year ago ;)

Wonderful photo and she looks like she had FUN with her cake!

Well I remember when you joined this forum, didn't seem so long ago...now you're getting married and ready to pop out another photographer's assistant. :lol: :lmao:
 
The facial expression is priceless - it makes the picture a keeper for both of you.

Did you use our flash ;)? BTW, thanks again.
 
Great capture Big Mike. One of those pics that will be cherished. Very well done. !!!!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #14
gravespinner said:
Did you use our flash ;)? BTW, thanks again.

Yup...I had my Braun Vario Zoom flash mounted on my 20D. Set to F8 & ISO set between 400 & 800...Bounced off of the ceiling. Camera in manual mode, set to F5.6 & ISO 200....I think.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom