What's new

First of a few...

Antithesis

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
16
Location
Caribbean
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went out shooting at the coast today and a couple rivers on the way. This is a pic of the Wilson river. I stiched the non-blown out sky in, boosted the color pretty hard and ran a contrast mask. Let me know what you think:

2272747351_a7feb6573f_b.jpg


I'll post up more as they get finished editing, I just got excited about this image.
 
it has a nice, surreal feel.

but the branch in the top left has a halo around it which bugs me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom