First of many... Jill D. C&C Please?

the last one was better

Instead of getting ready to go, like I should be doing... I was messing around with the image *yet again*. :lol:

How's this?

I addressed the brightness of her face and her left (our right) arm felt a little cool to me too the same way her legs did, so I messed with that too............. better? worse?

Thanks. :)

5647271224_537974437e_z.jpg

The image in Post #19 looks pretty good as far as the legs/arms skin tones.

Nice photos!
Byt the way, how did you inserted your name and website on that way?

You improved the photo without drastically changing it. You struck the balance that I think, at least for normal shoots should always be struck. The client shouldn't see the photo and think it looks completely different than they do. It's a really good photo and a clean editing job.

I still see the same issue.

I think the only way to fix this is to reshoot. Her pale skin does not help. Tell her to go to a tanning salon before you shoot next time lol.

Nice photos!
Byt the way, how did you inserted your name and website on that way?

thanks :) I just did it in photoshop. I actually have a file saved of it now, that I pull onto whatever I'm working on and then tweak it however I see fit within the photo using a mask. I have to do it to every photo individually though... so I sort of consider it just part of the editing process, haha.

You improved the photo without drastically changing it. You struck the balance that I think, at least for normal shoots should always be struck. The client shouldn't see the photo and think it looks completely different than they do. It's a really good photo and a clean editing job.

Thanks Blake! :)

I still see the same issue.

I think the only way to fix this is to reshoot. Her pale skin does not help. Tell her to go to a tanning salon before you shoot next time lol.

Funny thing is... the week after she DID go get a tan. :lol: She needed one for a promotional modeling gig she got.

Did you use any reflectors?
Nope.

The edit looks really good. When I look at it alone though I can still see a good bit of shadow where that wrinkle on her leg was.

Wrinkle on her leg? Or her *dress*? Cause I didn't try to take any wrinkles out of her leg... so if you're seeing something on her leg... I have no idea what you're talking about and I'm gonna need you to point it out to me. :lol:

IMO, there is a problem with her legs being so prominent and 'strong in relation to the top of her body. Her left leg seems so stiff and unnatural and her right leg is so prominent and they are pretty substantial while her torso is minimized by being in full profile.

IMO, there is a problem with her legs being so prominent and 'strong in relation to the top of her body. Her left leg seems so stiff and unnatural and her right leg is so prominent and they are pretty substantial while her torso is minimized by being in full profile.

Thanks for you feedback ::sillysmi::

I'm not entirely sure I understand what you mean by her legs being "strong" ... What would you have done differently to make it better?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back