First Portraits Session.

Tulsa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted a couple in the newbie section, I meant to originally post here but did not, here are a couple more, I am pretty happy with the results, specially for being my first time doing portraits. I have be doing landscapes for a few years...
IMG_9545edit.jpg

IMG_9548edit.jpg

IMG_9448edit.jpg

IMG_9469edit.jpg

5. just for fun, my assistant!
IMG_9447.jpg

Last edited:
your first two shots seem.. a little too saturated maybe? she looks orange, and then you get to picture 3 and her skin looks nothing like the first two shots, the top of her head looks way too bright.
i like the colors the most on the 4th one. i would go back and reprocess the photos to have her skin match the last shot. other than that, i think the composition is good.

I agree about the first two. Too harsh. If you tone them down, you may have something. I'd also straighten #3. It's a nice shot, and doesn't need any gimmicks. These are all opinions, mind you.

#4's would be a total winner if I could just see the eyes better. The exposure, comp, skin tones, the model's look, are all spectacular. I even like the cheesy pose.:blushing:

#3 would be a total winner, too, if you could have just match the skin tones of #3.

Hi,

1. Too dark and too warm, but a nice pose and interesting surroundings. As you allow editing, here's a suggestion on the first. (I should point out that, without the RAW file, it's difficult to work on the image, the face is a little lighter than I would like)

Tulsa1.jpg

2. Same comments as 1

3. The subject is too washed out and the skin tone is off as a result

4. A little dark and the position of the camera is too low for the shot. I'd be careful too on the pose of the model, the neck is showing wrinkles that are not flattering.

5. Hmm....less said soonest mended :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back