First post to the photoforum!

Kenlv

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone! I am new to this forum and fairly new to photgraphy. I just started taking pictures about 2 months ago. My dad gave me his old canon t2i and some lenses, diopters, and extension tubes. I love macro photography. I want to post my pics for comments and retouches. I want to learn more so feel free to offer advice. Is it best to post the actual file or links to the photos on flickr? Also, what is the max size allowable for photos to be uploaded? Thanks for any help and I am going to go look for the answers to my last two questions. haha

ken

Last edited:
hmmmm. no picture

For getting the best C&C, post two or three images here (not links), and number them. 800-1000 pixels along the long edge is enough.

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum and fairly new to photgraphy. I just started taking pictures about 2 months ago. My dad gave me his old canon t2i and some lenses, diopters, and extension tubes. I love macro photography. I want to post my pics for comments and retouches. I want to learn more so feel free to offer advice. Is it best to post the actual file or links to the photos on flickr? Also, what is the max size allowable for photos to be uploaded? Thanks for any help and I am going to go look for the answers to my last two questions. haha

ken

Here ya go by Kenlv.

Attachments

• $8965118336_7da6ef099b_b.jpg
    $8965118336_7da6ef099b_b.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 128
Thank you for putting that picture up for me. I finally figured out how to get photos directly into the post. I have some more in another thread.

Regards,
Ken

Thank you for putting that picture up for me. I finally figured out how to get photos directly into the post. I have some more in another thread.

Regards,
Ken
Your Welcome.BTW this shoot is very nice,It's sharp and has DOF.

Last edited:
Beanerbeta that is an anwesome picture

Thank you. It is hard trying to get a nice depth of field and still have a fast shutter speed at low iso.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back