Deuteronomy316
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 28, 2012
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 2
- Location
- Fort Smith, AR
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Dylan, I'm glad your trying. I can tell you what to do to achieve that shot with Bokeh but that will be too easy. I think the best thing to do is first try this website Cambridge in Colour - Photography Tutorials & Learning Community
and than read your owner's manual. Trust me, you will know why once you read it. I've noticed even the kindest and most helpful forum members get kinda annoyed when you ask a question that is on your manual. When you take this plunge, you will either find out how much there is to know about photography and the art behind it. Or simply use your camera as a point and shoot on full auto.
Youre young so I have no doubt you will not understand why I'm not just telling you this. But Im much too old and lazy. Good luck. Quick hint though: you will need the right lense, aperture, metering and lighting condition. First 3 being the most important.
and than read your owner's manual. Trust me, you will know why once you read it. I've noticed even the kindest and most helpful forum members get kinda annoyed when you ask a question that is on your manual. When you take this plunge, you will either find out how much there is to know about photography and the art behind it. Or simply use your camera as a point and shoot on full auto.
Youre young so I have no doubt you will not understand why I'm not just telling you this. But Im much too old and lazy. Good luck. Quick hint though: you will need the right lense, aperture, metering and lighting condition. First 3 being the most important.