first shots ever with SLR

I think you know what I meant. I don't want to thread jack someone else.

The point here is that saying "I think this photo would be better without colour saturation" is better than saying "only us real photographers know when to apply photoshop filters.

Whether you meant it or not that is the way it came across. And saying 'it sucks' is not the mark of a helpful poster. If this is how you critique then I hope you never comment on my photos. It's not about growing a pair because believe me someone telling me my photos are bad wouldn't affect me in the slightest. It's about respect and realising that you personally are not the be all and end all.

I think you know what I meant. I don't want to thread jack someone else.

The point here is that saying "I think this photo would be better without colour saturation" is better than saying "only us real photographers know when to apply photoshop filters.

Whether you meant it or not that is the way it came across.

I didn't read "us real photographers" anywhere in what was said. But like you said, lets not thread jack and if thats how you read it, fine. I just disagree.

:)

The first one has a nice style to it. Often times you see selective coloring done in all the wrong photos, and usually over-done. It looks ok in this photo.

The other two photos don't do much for me, especially the last one. They are nice looking, but they're just flowers.

Your post comes across as quite derogatory.

Irony can be so... ironic. :er:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back