First test with the my d750! AKA- Puppies in the snow!

It also didn't seem to play well with my sigma, but it may have been the subject. I will have to play around a bit more!

not necessarily what the lens is good at focusing on :p but it renders very lovely. great shots.

@Dean_Gretsch Thank you! Number 1 is the baby, her name is Nemesis. And number 4 is our big girl, Hecate. Hecate isn't so much fun. She just stands (or mostly lays) around, looking pretty! :Giggle:

@snowbear - I hope that free t-shirt isn't white!

@Derrel- Thanks for chiming in! It is nice to think I dont have to hide in a closet when I think about iso 12,800.

@Zombie- Thank you! I appreciate you taking your time to comment.

@tirediron and @snowbear - I guess I am now off to google this "700 club?..." :confused-55::confused-72::confused-55:

@Braineack - Yeah- I took it off after the first few shots and swapped it out for the 50mm. I realized later that I had the focus limiter toggle (is that what its called?) set to full range, when i should have had it to .52m-∞ That likely would have helped a bit! But I had a bit of a brain freeze and didn't even think about it.

Also, I cant remember who it was that originally suggested to me that I can move the BBF to a front key, but I have assigned BBF to the PV button and it's quite a natural position for my middle finger! I never used that button anyways, so I am quite excited to have found a work around. So if that was you: So. Much. Thanks.

Edit:

I did some digging and rediscovered it was @benhasajeep who originally mentioned moving it. Thank you so much! This really solved a huge issue for me. I had never even considered moving it to another button before. I really appreciate the idea.

Most reactions

Back