What's new

First trip to the Grand Canyon

FocusDave

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 3, 2011
Messages
155
Reaction score
6
Location
San Luis Obispo, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm sure it's not a terribly original photo, but I finally made my first trip to the Grand Canyon. What do you guys think? I took my tripod with me so that I could try my hand at creating HDR images, but I haven't gotten a chance to process them yet. I'll add them when I get around to it.


Grand Canyon by Focus Dave, on Flickr
 
I wish there were clouds like that when I was there. Adds some character to photos I think. It was completely clear there last weekend.
 
It actually snowed on our group a little. All of us California kids were going crazy!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom