First venture out with my camera

That edit is very good But if you want to avoid underexposure learn to use the histogram it helped me out alot :)

http://luminous-landscape.com/tutorials/understanding-series/understanding-histograms.shtml

Once you have read that and understand view it after every pic or if your camera can on the small preview after set it so histogram shows up also.As cameras lcd screens can give a false sence of brightness.

thnx a lot i wondered what that little thing was lol.:D that will help me out a lot now

Did you ever change your shutter speed when taking those pictures? It looks to me like you left it on too fast, becuase in that airplane picture, the propellers were frozen.

Did you ever change your shutter speed when taking those pictures? It looks to me like you left it on too fast, becuase in that airplane picture, the propellers were frozen.

yea it differed from pic to pic...but for that one i did it on purpose. i had it at 1/1000

But there is nothing more cool than frozen motion ... it works even better with Helicopters when you see the blades of the rotor bend, but there is no motion blur.

Did that on several images and I like it.

But there is nothing more cool than frozen motion ... it works even better with Helicopters when you see the blades of the rotor bend, but there is no motion blur.

Did that on several images and I like it.

I know, I wasn't saying it was a bad thing, I like that a lot also. Those pictures looked dark, so I was thinking maybe he had his shutter speed too fast and forgot that he left it on too fast or sometihng...? I don't know, that's just what first came to my mind.

I know, I wasn't saying it was a bad thing, I like that a lot also. Those pictures looked dark, so I was thinking maybe he had his shutter speed too fast and forgot that he left it on too fast or sometihng...? I don't know, that's just what first came to my mind.

ahh, ok, i see! it is true that most are underexposed ....

and troy . . . they were underexposed, post isn't and end all solution, just a supplement.

Most reactions

Back