FNG goes to Colorado (56k no way)

phototard

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some of the pictures I liked most from my trip to colorado, there are so many that I'm not posting, I'll get around to it one of these days.

Shot with a Nikon D40 swapping between the kit lense and a 55-200mm something or other..

Anyways, enjoy, any positive/negative comments are welcomed and any help on how to make them better!

My dog Rev with a Mohawk! :lol:
DSC_0667.jpg

My brother in a kayak
DSC_0924.jpg

First attempt at a sunset
DSC_0893.jpg

We call him Chubs
DSC_0860.jpg

DSC_0882.jpg

A tree...
DSC_0827.jpg

Much more to come when I'm not dead tired! also none of these are edited yet.

Some nice images there! Looking forward to seeing the processed versions.

Thanks! I'm not the greatest at ps but I've been using some guides and think things are going to turn out ok

Definitely some nice shots. Colorado is one of the most beautiful parts of our country. My family and I spent two weeks a few years back traveling through Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, and Montana. Truly some awe-inspiring country.

Definitely some nice shots. Colorado is one of the most beautiful parts of our country. My family and I spent two weeks a few years back traveling through Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, and Montana. Truly some awe-inspiring country.

It definitely is, I wish the pano's I took came out right, they would have been really nice.

Any more C&C?

Nice! I really like #5 -- what a character!

Nice! I really like #5 -- what a character!

haha yeah he was really cool, we fed him goldfish and he would fill his cheeks as full as he could then go take them somewhere then come back for more :lol:

Most reactions

Back