For all you music lovers

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey, don't know if someone has already posted this but, if you love music you have to check out this site. Basically you put in one of your fav artists, and it can be almoast anything, for example something as obscure as 'Boards of Canada' for example. Then what it does is match the musics algorithms (and loads of other technical terms) to other artists that it thinks you'll like. Then gives you a nice little player and plays through all the tracks its found (like your own radio station) starting with the artist you put in.....some artists you will have never heard of....but are awsome. Everytime you re-start the web page it gives you a different track list for that artist and you can have several stations set up.

So no matter if your into classical, rock, trance, ambient whatever it will suit all the music to your tastes.

The best thing is its free. After the 5th track it will ask you to sign up, so just fill in a few boxes (truthfully or otherwise, cough, cough) and then you can do what you like. For all you brits you'll need a zip code, i heard its nice in boston this time of year, try a search for area codes.

Anyway heres the link.....and i have it on permanently at work its great.

http://www.pandora.com/

Haha...I first learnt about this thing from this site.

It's awesome though, for those that haven't seen it.

Most reactions

Back