What's new

for chiller

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
12,262
Reaction score
327
any snow up your way yet buddy? archived............

ok, enough for today....i'm heading home

40108200-O.jpg
 
Really awesome! :thumbup:
Most snow shots are blown out... glad you didn't do that... :lol:
 
Nice one :thumbup: i'd try it in BW too. :)
 
Nice one! Good detail in the snow, and the blue in the shadow is spot on. Great colors, I wouldn't change a thing. :)
 
very neat shot again jonmikal:thumbup: .. another hand for bw...
tfs :)
 
Hi,

I am goint on a skiing-weekend next week. Can you give me some tipps, how can I take photos from snow to look sooo white?
 
a tombstone in snow.......thats great jonmikal...!! chiller should feel right at home with this one 'eh?

wish it would snow here, i am sick of 90 degree weather!!

great shot...btw.... would love to hang this in my old haunt....!!
 
Schmokin shot Jon. I love this shot. So simple but clean.
I agree with Chris. The snow looks cool....no pun intended. :lmao: I wont be wishing for snow till after Oct 31. One time it snowed on Halloween ...gheesh..that was fun. :confused:
Nice one buddy. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom