Fostering Community

Wow, I started this thread as a joke and look what you folks have cooked up!

Hmm, for the photo swap, what if instead of doing a print for everyone involved, we just do a set #, like 3 or something, that way there is less expense involved and then everyone would get a random selection. I know, for me, since I do darkroom printing, if 25 people wanted in, I wouldn't really want to have to print up 25 8x10s or anything...

Yeah, the prints swap I was in was all digital, and everyone had their own printers, so it wasn't a big deal. It probably wouldn't work out so hot in this case.

For the musical piece, I have a cornet if you have a part for a sick cow.

(Note I said I own one, not play one.)

oriecat said:
Wow, I started this thread as a joke and look what you folks have cooked up!

I guess this means that next time you will learn not to underestimate the power of creative minds in numbers huh? :D Groups like this can be down right scary. I mean... pretty soon the FBI is going to be after us for illegal use of brain power!

how about an online puzzle-like image:

each piece of the puzzle is an image submitted by an individual. someone would have to draw up the master puzzle, then assign the pieces. each individual would recieve his/her shape from the master puzzle, and fill that shape with a photo that somehow works for that shape. think of taking a big puzzle, handing everyone a piece, and having them cut one of their photos to same shape and size and pasting it to the piece, then handing the piece back to whoever is putting the master puzzle back together.

then make the final product available online: each person can decide if/how he/she will get the final image printed...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back