French WWI images found still in camera

Incredigobble!

coolness indeed. it takes a certain special something to dig through the relics in the first place, but to find the negatives intact must make it all seem worthwhile.

This sounds extremely suspect.

What on earth would fully developed plates be doing in the camera? This makes absolutely no sense.

This sounds extremely suspect.

What on earth would fully developed plates be doing in the camera? This makes absolutely no sense.

I don't know, he didn't either it seems. It doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility though if they were dry plates, where else would you store them in war time and on the move?

Makes you wonder though why they weren't taken out, doesn't it?

Frankly, I don't trust the Photo Palace guy one inch. He seems to be a chronic begger, living off (?) of other people's donations so that he can fool around with various old processes and update his blog with how awesome he and his bus are. It's not clear to me what he's supposed to be "giving back" in return for the contributions.

My guess is that he ran across some plates stuff in a somewhat less fascinating context, and wrote up a little fictional bit to pep the story up, but I certainly don't know.

Frankly, I don't trust the Photo Palace guy one inch. He seems to be a chronic begger, living off (?) of other people's donations so that he can fool around with various old processes and update his blog with how awesome he and his bus are. It's not clear to me what he's supposed to be "giving back" in return for the contributions.

My guess is that he ran across some plates stuff in a somewhat less fascinating context, and wrote up a little fictional bit to pep the story up, but I certainly don't know.

Maybe he's related to KR.

Whoa. Has anyone ever seen those two together?!

Nah, there'd be a review on the camera and him telling us why something else is better.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back