Reaction score
Website
www.framing-places.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi you guys,
Just a quick message to say hi! I'm a UK based landscape photographer, with a special interest in dramatic seascapes. I've been "snap happy" for as long as I can remember, but it's only been a few short years that I've actually taken this hobby a little more seriously. I'm self taught and am always looking for constructive critique and feedback to improve my photo and editing skills.
Excited to be here, and I'm looking forward to getting involved in the discussions.
Nike

--------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings from the SW US...

Welcome aboard.

Hi you guys,
Just a quick message to say hi! I'm a UK based landscape photographer, with a special interest in dramatic seascapes. I've been "snap happy" for as long as I can remember, but it's only been a few short years that I've actually taken this hobby a little more seriously. I'm self taught and am always looking for constructive critique and feedback to improve my photo and editing skills.
Excited to be here, and I'm looking forward to getting involved in the discussions.
Nike

--------------------
www.framing-places.com
www.instagram.com/framing.places
www.facebook.com/framingplaces.photographer
www.framing-places.blog
Welcome to the Forum!

Looked at your web site.

The shot over the Sandias at the Tram is gorgeous!

I have stood at that spot many times before.

Nike
We're happy to have you on board. Stick around, and definitely get involved in our photo discussions. Please post your images here, in one of our many Galleries, rather than insert links back to your business/web pages. It's a great way to get to know everyone and get feedback on your work.

Just a reminder of the TPF guidelines (which you agreed to when you signed up):
* Should it be obvious by your signature or posting style that you are here only to promote your business or product, you may receive a warning or possibly be banned. It is permissible for active, involved members to post links to their personal or business web sites - however, they may not include links that can be perceived as marketing for personal gain or profit (such as linking to your site if you are Amazon affiliate links or similar) from the TPF Community, or taking advantage of TPF's SEO.

Thanks, and enjoy the forum!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back